Qatar Foundation

Thu Oct 02, 2014

Dr Bryan K Lewallen, the ABP’s new Director None

ABP’s New Director Meets the Press

This year, ABP’s current enrolment, as of today, stands at 260 students, an increase of approximately 40 students over last year’s enrolment at this time. Almost 80 percent of those students are Qatari; the other 20 percent are from 33 different nations.

3175,3163,3233,3293,3105,3295

Load More